Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to my SSS! For the month of November, I'm highlighting snippets from my LSB m/m/f vampire erotic romance, Mercy of These Bones. Last week, Darby found Edmund pinning Mathias in her storeroom. This week, she's learned they're vampires and found Mathias cuffed naked to Edmund's guest bed.

“Is this really the woman who wouldn’t kiss me this morning?” he taunted. “Or is it just because you get to be on top? Don’t deny you weren’t creaming at the thought of cuffing me when I mentioned it at the club.”

Fire crept along every spare inch of her skin. She blamed that for what came out of her mouth next.

“That was nothing compared to what dreaming of Edmund fucking you did to me.”


To check out all the other six sentence contributions, head over to the official website.

29 comments:

Lisa Fox said...

Well now! I think it's time for them to move past all this dreaming and thinking and get to the action!

Meg Maguire said...

Wow, no punches pulled here—tell us what you're really thinking! Now, on to the angry sex!

Gemma Parkes said...

Wow! Sexy six, can't wait to read what's coming next!

Carrie Ann Ryan said...

Oh, wow! so sexy!

Anonymous said...

So each week brings new revelation! Really draws the reader in, terrific excerpt. Want MORE!!!

Siobhan Muir said...

Oh-ho! That should get his attention. Fun six, Vivien. :)

Cara Michaels said...

Hehehe. Love Darby's comeback. Fun six, Vivien. :D

Unknown said...

She's a blunt one, eh! Made me giggle, Vivien :). Thanks for sharing! xoxo

Anonymous said...

WOW! AT LEAST SHE IS HONEST! LOL

sue said...

no holds barred! go get 'em

Vivien Jackson said...

I sympathize, Miss Darby! Love the rhythm and heat here. Totally makes me want to read more.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Whoa! HOT stuff!

JoAnn Ross said...

Is angry sex in their near future? My Magic 8 Ball says yes!

D Carney said...

Woot! Let it all out!

Lex Valentine said...

Nothing like an unbridled tongue to heat things up!

Sandra Renee Pesso said...

Oh, she is a saucy one! Love her comeback! I can't wait to find out what comes next. Sensational six!

Savanna Kougar said...

Oooh, hot, hot, hot! as in extreme passion.

Unknown said...

Girl with attitude!

Alix said...

HOT six! well done!

Denny S. Bryce said...

My. My. My. Hot six. Well done.

Brien Michaels said...

Oh, ho ho! I feel like after this, I need to read this book! :)

Anonymous said...

Sexy six! And I love this week's inspiration, too!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that was awesome! I think she won that round. :c)

Unknown said...

Nice! Neither of them afraid to speak their mind. They're gonna be hot together.

Jessica Knauss said...

It's always good to speak your mind in these situations!

diannehartsock said...

So, when will the three of them be in the same room at the same time, I wonder! :)

Jessica E. Subject said...

Oh, I love their attitudes! I agree with Lisa. Get on with the action. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome six! Very descriptive and HOT! I look forward to seeing what you have for us next Sunday! Have a great week!

E. Jamie said...

Delicious six!