Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little Black Bag

Looking at previous posts, you might think I'm addicted to shopping. I'm not. I promise.

I do, however, like to shop, so I'm always on the lookout for new and interesting sites.

Little Black Bag is the latest.

Basically, it takes the latest accessories craze and combines it with mystery bags and swap meets. You pick an item you want, then get two random items to go with it. You then have the option of trading items in your bag with other people to try and get three things you really want. You have a week to trade, and if you decide at the end you don't like it, you can choose to skip it entirely. You can even start over.

I shouldn't be having this much fun trying to get three things I like, lol. This is the bag I'm currently enamored with:On the other side, it says "fighter."

There's a ton of designers, from Betsey Johnson to Kenneth Cole. Items include jewelry, handbags, hats, and home items. The site just launched, and right now, I'm playing around with my first bag. I haven't signed up for a monthly membership, but I can see it happening. I don't get time to go out and look for cute things very often, so online shopping? Always a win.

0 comments: