Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

At the end of the series

Remember that book I bitched about last week? The one where I hoped the author would fix what she wrote?

I finished the series yesterday. And yeah, she did fix it.

There's only one problem. I'm in serious mourning for the characters. I want to see more of them, damn it. This arc is completely done, so I don't want more story there, but you know, these characters were too vital for me not to be curious about the rest of their lives.

I'm not going to get it. I know that. That doesn't change how I feel.

I deliberately picked up a book from a different genre that is entirely standalone to read next. I'm not ready to get sucked into another series any time soon.

I have to get this one out of my head first.

1 comments:

Carla Krae said...

It's no wonder so much fanfic makes it out to the world, eh?