Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday



Welcome to my SSS! For the next two months, I'm featuring my RT Award Nominee, the het paranormal/time travel-ish erotic romance, Two Lives in Waltz Time. Maddy and Cash have been sucked into a 1940s private club milieu where Maddy's a dancer, Cash is the bouncer, and the whole world thinks they're engaged. Cash and Maddy are trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Since it's taken so long to get Maddy and Cash together, the six today is from the same scene as last week's. Just...later on, after Cash's words have worked their magic on her.

...He pressed her back down into the mattress, his strokes becoming increasingly insistent, but when he unexpectedly let go of her wrists, Maddy hesitated.

“Touch me,” Cash ordered.

It was what she had wanted since they'd walked into the room. Pushing past the red haze that seemed to be slowing her movements, Maddy raked her nails up his arms, to his shoulders, careful to avoid his injury from the previous night as she found the nape of his neck. He shuddered, trembled, moaned as he returned to her mouth.

“You wondrous woman,” he whispered.

To check out all the other six sentence contributions, head over to the official website.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Those first two sentences captured me completely.

sue said...

Beautiful sexy scene

Anonymous said...

Wowwww...that is HOT!! Great excerpt, Vivien! Can't wait to read more! Happy Sunday!

Sue Ann Bowling said...

Hope they remember this is not accepted behavior in the 40's

Veronica Scott said...

Steamy! I'm enjoying this story so much...another terrific six!

patonlorraine said...

I love Cash... and your six!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Vivien. I'm hooked with the languorous description. Super six.

Jessica E. Subject said...

A very sexy six! :)

diannehartsock said...

Oh, loved his last line! Delicious six. :)

Amber Belldene said...

Very nice six, and I love the cover too!

Melisse Aires said...

A heated six! Love the 1940s setting idea.

Siobhan Muir said...

Hot six, Vivien. Liked his demand a lot. :)

S E Gilchrist said...

I like how he is in control. Nice steamy six

Sarah Ballance said...

Oh, man. That last line is beyond perfect. It gave me CHILLS!