Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

American Idol, top 13

Well, they've been decided. And I have to say, unless someone comes out and really wows me, I probably won't blog too much about the American Idol contestants this year. I like a lot of the people who made it to the top 13, but there's nobody who really gets me all excited like in previous years.

If I had to rank them today, I'd probably do it like this:

  1. Alex Preston
  2. Dexter Roberts
  3. MK Nobilette
  4. Majesty Rose
  5. Jena Irene
  6. Malaya Watson 
  7. Caleb Johnson
  8. Jessica Meuse
  9. Emily Piriz
  10. Sam Woolf
  11. C.J. Harris
  12. Ben Briley 
  13. Kristen O'Connor

I don't think for a second this will stick, though, because I'm kind of surprised that Alex is my favorite.

Who do you like best?

0 comments: