Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

The (almost) arrival of Catching Fire

I'm a little excited. I got the shipping notification that my copy of Catching Fire had shipped from Amazon. Estimated delivery was tomorrow, but when I went and checked the tracking information, it's already at my post office, which means I'm getting it today, woo hoo!

Downside is that my daughter is currently away on a band trip until Saturday and I'd told her we'd watch it together. I'm going to bug her when she calls me tonight and see if I can get her not to whine if I watch it before she gets home. I have a feeling I won't win that. Sharing Hunger Games is kind of our thing.

But I loved this one. Better than the first movie, I thought, though in all fairness, they're vastly different in tone so it's hard to compare them.

0 comments: