Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Upcoming release dates

One advantage to working a lot is having consistent stories in the pipeline. Starting in July, I have a release a month coming out at Amber Allure, three of which are solo titles and one is a Jamie Craig title (my collaboration with Pepper Espinoza).

Between the Shadow and the Soul (a Jamie Craig story) - July 20
A Flight in Ice - August 17
Flesh and Kisses - September 21
Placeless (a Bay Wolves story) - October 19

There's more in that time period. I'm hoping to get one or two my older titles that I've had the rights back for a while self-published now that I know more about the process (thanks to all those panels at RT!), and like last year, I'm going to have a story in the breast cancer charity anthology, Shades of Pink. That comes out October 24.

I might complain sometimes, but I do love being so busy. :)

0 comments: