Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Great review for A Soul Remembered

I hope everybody had a great weekend! It was a holiday for some, just the usual for others. Here, it was a long one, since one of my kids had a four-day weekend and the other got three days. We relaxed, ate chocolate, and played games without thought of responsibility or anything else. Just what I needed to recharge.

Then I logged on this morning to discover a pretty great review for my story, A Soul Remembered. What a treat!

Lana, over at The Novel Approach, gave it 5 stars and called it a "sci-fi gem," with so many more lovely things to say about it. To read the whole review, head over to their great site.

Ask any author, and we'll all agree. There's little else more satisfying than having a reader completely get what you were going for.

If you're curious to read more about the story or to purchase it, check it out at Amber Allure.

0 comments: