Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The State of Me and My Writing

I miss writing longer works. I really do. I'm trying to cut back some on my commitments to novellas, but it's not happening as fast as I'd like. I had sincerely hoped to only do a few this year, and somehow, that didn't end up happening. I've had two already, another this weekend, and at least three more before the end of summer.

I don't regret the stories I've been able to explore. But there are more, so many more, that I don't dare start because I know I won't be able to commit to developing them the way they deserve. Nobody wants that. The last thing I want is to disappoint the characters or the readers I hope will discover them.

So what do I do?

I'm hoping that chugging on as I am, gradually slowing down on other commitments, will get me to the place I want to be. I miss writing het. I'd love to do more menages. That requires time I don't have right now.

But I will. Eventually.

0 comments: